California Boulevard: An Exquisite Culinary Experience

Depicting California and its culture, this place is sure to leave all the onlookers spellbound. California Boulevard, a place that defines a perfect blend of creativity and taste. From their selective interiors to their exclusive menu, everything that comes on your table has its own creative spark. This place will never cease to impress you with its warm hospitality and delicious delicacies.


I live in West Delhi, and here in my locality, it is hard to find such beautiful world cuisine restaurant. California Boulevard is the definition of a beautifully designed fine dine restaurant, from its intense interiors to friendly hospitality, perfectly cooked food to the inevitably soothing ambience, California with its exquisite artistry and incredible food quality will definitely win your heart.


I am head over heels! Find the pictorial coverage of my favourite dishes at California Boulevard.


Pollo Alla Parmigiana: Chicken Breast served with spaghetti and veggies. For all the fitness freaks out there, this is surely going to be your plate of happiness. Chicken breast assorted with garnished cheese and tomato parmesan sauce. My personal favourite on the table <3




Are you a meat lover? If yes, then you'll enjoy eating Meath Lovers Meatloat. Served with mash potatoes and veggies, this dish is a must have for all the lamb lovers! Happy Meating!




Mozzarella Cheese Fingers, being a cheese fanatic not having them on my table was a sin that I would never commit. I loved them totally! Crisp on the outside, molten cheese inside <3
Just the way I like it!

CHOCO BOMB, If you are going to California Boulevard then this is a must try. It comes as a chocolate ball, which melts with every drop of hot caramel poured on its shell. Damn, this beauty tastes ever better than how it looks. I have tried to capture some great moments of melting down shell.



The beauty continues..



The Result is even more beautiful...



Ask me where is heaven on Earth, I'll say it's here at California Boulevard... I had a wonderful time dining at California, hoping to visit them again soon...

For more pictures, you can visit or Instagram Page https://www.instagram.com/runwayonmyplate/

Happy Fooding Folks!





Comments

Popular Posts