Ryaal Lavender Essential Oil: REVIEW

Picture Credits: Essential Oil Informer

Lavender Essential Oil, being one of the most famous and effective has always been my on my priority list, I have been using Lavender oils from more than 3 years now, and I feel it has become more of a need now. Today I'll be reviewing Ryaal Essentials' Lavender Oil, let's see if it's worth spending or not. Stick with me to find out!

It's summer in India, and my skin tends to act a little crazier. Make-up becomes a task, a real one that gives you hard time figuring out what to use and what not. But lavender essential oils have always been my shining armour. From being a perfect make-up finisher to being a part of my skincare regime, it has never ceased to impress me with its tremendous benefits.


Picture Credits: Runwayonmyplate


PRICE: Essential oils are expensive, as they are extracted naturally from lavender flowers and benefits skin in the most effective way. Irrespective of that, Ryaal essential oils range has been priced affordably. Rs. 269/- only for 15ml, Rs. 399/- only for 30ml. I have got 15ml to try it out and see if it really works as promised by the brand.

INGREDIENTS: 100% pure and organic Lavender Oil

AROMA: Soothing, refreshing, lively fragrance of Fresh Lavender Flowers.

PACKAGING: Packaging of an essential oil is as important as its making. Like ever other essential oil skin care brand, Ryaal took great care of its making by packing it in a dark air-tight bottle and providing it with a nozzle fitted at the top, which was covered with a screw-in cap. Also, they took great care of its customer by providing an additional dropper along with the product for efficient usage. I would literally give them 5/5 for such wonderful packaging.




How to use it?


  • Blend it with your moisturiser to get rid off skin irritations.
  • Use few drops in a diffuser to calm your senses.
  • Treats insomnia by pouring some drops near your face or on your pillow.
  • You can wear it like perfume.
  • You can create your own perfume by mixing it with water and alcohol.
  • By mixing it with almond oil, jojoba oil or drape-seed oil you can replenish your skin in no time.
  • Can be used as a Skin-serum.
  • Messaging on stretch marks for two times a day helps in reduction.
Personal Experience

I have been using Ryaal Lavander Essential Oil for more than two weeks now, and I love it in terms of its effectiveness, texture and aroma. It is not at all sticky, and blends well with almost everything. I mixed it with my moisturiser as a make-up base and trust me I was amazed to see my skin glowing for the rest of the day.

I also applied it as perfume before attending a very important meeting and my client complimented me for smelling so fresh. In fact, she asked me what have I applied! Isn't that great?

Also, there have been days when I just could not sleep despite being tired and cranky, so I poured few drops on my bedsheet and pillow, and I slept pretty well that night. 

PROS

  • Natural
  • Non-sticky and absorbs quickly
  • Long-lasting fragrance
  • Blends easily with other products
  • Effects are visible within a week
  • Pocket-friendly
  • Well-packed
CONS

  • Available online only.
  • Not so visible in terms of google search
  • Lesser Visibility as compared to other essential oils
SUMMARY

Ryaal Lavander Essential Oil is a naturally extracted product, which guarantees to treat effectively on your skin, hair, body and aromatherapy. From putting you fall asleep to enhancing your skin to look lively and fresh, this oil is everything you have been looking for. Unlike other essentials oils, this product is available at affordable prices. The pros I have mentioned above are the real benefits of using Lavender Essential oil, which states that this product is authentic and beneficial for the users.

After experiencing complete satisfaction with this one, I am keen on trying other products from this brand. Hope you liked my product review. 



Comments

Popular Posts