BOOMBOX BREWSTREET: A perfect party destination for all the Beer Babies..



Whimsical interiors, finger-licking delicacies, Bollywood inspired melodramatic menu, and an exclusive range of fresh beers, makes Boombox Brewstreet one of the most happening places in Delhi/NCR for all the party animals out there. The most charming factor about this place is their menu, you'll go awestruck with their Bolly-wood inspired names of dishes.

TERI MERI KAHANI



















The all new Caesar Salad with vegetable croquette, lettuce puree, olive dust and Parmesan powder.

Being a fitness freak loving salads is mandatory for me. I love experimenting though, and this one was truly one of the most out-of-the-box salads I have tried till date. Keeping your health quotient and taste balanced, Boombox Brewstreet has managed to serve you the best.

SOMETHING FISHY



Being a fish fanatic, I have tried fish of almost all the places in Delhi/NCR, but I believe nobody has ever done such brilliant presentation like B3. Just like it's name, the dish was served in this aquarium like plating beautified using beer barm to create that real-like feel to the dish.

Trust me, this dish is surely a must-try for all the fish lovers. Highly recommended!

PANEER TO HONA HI THA



Look at that name! Woah! It seemed to me like "Pyar to hona hi tha", a 90's Bollywood blockbuster featuring Ajay Devgan and Kajol. Trust me, the dish was no less. It was totally a super-hit! The name of this movie means that Love was bound to happen, and I feel the same about this dish, as I am head over heels with its taste.

BBQ and Margharita Paneer Tikka, pesto yogurt spheres and papad tuile. This dish perfectly defines Indian taste and authenticity. The flavor of cottage cheese was picked to perfection, sorted well using pesto yogurt and beautified using papad tuile on the top adding crispiness.

HO GAYI TERI BALLE BALLE




Paneer Tikka (Cottage cheese), trio of peppers, onions and makhani mayo. Tangy tandoori mayonnaise adds perfect flavor to this Indian style pizza. Surely a must try!

After introducing their extraordinary yet entertaining menu, let's discuss about their delightful cocktails. My love for cocktails is equivalent to my love for cheese. They offer a slew of inevitably delicious cocktails, and I am sure you are going to be head over heels just after looking at them (:

SUMMER THYME




Beat the summer heat with this perfect blend of vodka thyme and lime. Trust me, the only vodka cocktail that tastes so delicious that it would get difficult for you to stop after gulping a sip.

ERIC LIKE




Boomboc hangover remedy as tequila and ice-cold wheat beer blends lipsmackingly with fresh tomato juices, black pepper, fresh lime, mysterious hot sauce and sea salt. A perfect end to a rocking weekend! You won't find any reason to not order this one!

I have a special place in my heart and stomach for Desserts, specially when I visit new places. So, it was my first visit at B3 and it's against my rituals to come home without trying their signature desserts.

Khaike Paan Italy Vala





Dramatic enough? Just like its name, this dish was melodramatically delicious. Paanmisu, sweet chutney, gulkand popcorn along with coffee jelly. One of the best desserts I have encountered till date.

It looked beautiful when it reached my table, but more than that it was way beyond just delicious. This was one of the soul-satisfying desserts I have ever had. If you are planning to try something new, then you definitely need to try out Khaike Paan Italy Vala from Boombox Brewstreet. PS: You can thank us later :)

Ye Daulat Bhi Lelo, Ye Shauhrat Bhi Lelo




Daulat ki chaat, patista crumble along with 100% gold leaf. This dish will leave you spellbound with its inevitably mouth-watering taste and aroma. It tasted like Rasmalai (an Indian sweet dish consisting of small, flat cakes of paneer (cottage cheese) in sweetened, thickened milk), that will leave a soothing after taste in your mouth making you crave for more.

Boombox Brewstreet is famous for it's B3 Special beer, which is truly one of the best fresh brewed beers you'll ever taste. If you are planning to party this weekend, then B3 is surely your place!






Comments

Popular Posts