Experience At Spago: Where Food Is Magic!

Exuding elegance and class, Spago is sure to make you fall in love at first sight. Fine interiors, beautiful food preparations, delicious in every dish and remarkable hospitality are what keep this place on the bucket list of many. This was my first visit to this beautiful dining; I believe everything at Spago is well-organized that you can't stop yourself from admiring them. This place opens only for lunch and dinner, and I was here for luncheon around 12.30 p.m.



I loved their menu, especially the cocktails. I chose my scotch coffee along with a water-melon mojito cocktail for my friend. The scotch coffee was a fine blend of black coffee and alcohol. On the other hand, I couldn’t resist myself from trying water-melon cocktail which was a rare blend of water-melon with vodka. Both were equally delicious.



From the starters, I tried their Gamberetti Limon, grilled king prawns in the light lemon dressing, served with raw salad. This was truly the most appealing and likewise yummiest dish on the menu. I was amused to try something extremely delicious like this.



I am a huge fan of salads, so ended up ordering their Feta Apple salad which again was mouth-watering. Made from apple, feta cheese, pine nuts with mixed leaved and sundried tomato dressing, this salad was beyond deliciousness.



My friend loves pasta, so he chose Ravioli Di Spinaci from their exotic choices of pastas. Homemade pasta stuffed with spinach and ricotta cheese was served with tomato and parmesan. We both were spellbound with its preparation and taste. It was truly one of a kind.



I love sea-food, especially fish and prawns are my favourite. I can eat them anytime, anywhere and trust me as much as nobody else can. So, trying sole fish is one of the rituals when it comes to dining. We looked in the menu for more than 15 minutes and finally asked their team to get the best on their menu for us. Their kind and generous hospitality asked us about our taste and got us Cernia Al Limone, which was truly the best sole fish we have ever had. Sole fish was cooked in a lemon, garlic, fresh dill and wine sauce, which was served with creamy palenta.



They say, “Always keep some space for desserts”. I agree, and I always do that. I love Tiramisu, which is a traditional Italian dessert and I must say their chef has interpreted the best version of Tiramisu. 

If you live anywhere near Greater Kailash or even if you do not, Spago has earned itself a visit.

Photography by http://www.pictaram.com/user/runwaythroughmylens/4753213145

Comments