Nawabi Food Epicuria Festival at Ardor 2.1: Spend Your Night in Nawabi Style!


Nawabi Food Epicuria Festival, happening currently in Ardor 2.1 CP.
Are you a fan of Nawabi Cuisine? Then what are you waiting for?
You must visit Ardor 2.1 based out in the heart of the city Connaught Place, and enjoy the hearty meal of Nawabi Delicacies.


The Nawabi Food Epicuria Meet started with the Master Chef finalist Mr. Dinesh Patel's Master Class. He is one of the most generous and kind people I have come across. Despite of being famous, this man behaved exceptionally disciplined and friendly with his audience. He was helping them learn his art, and I must say he prepared the modern version of Khubani Ka Meetha, which is only available at Ardor 2.1.

  
Khubani Ka Meetha never looked so beautiful, it is sure to fetch a lot of compliments in terms of presentation and taste. I wonder how people tasted it, it looked so beautiful that I couldn't touch it thinking I might harm its beauty. Many others insisted me and finally after taking one bite I couldn't stop myself from having more and more. Trust me, it tasted even better than how it looked!


My another favorite from the Nawabi Night was Chef Special Kaju Ki Kurkuri Tikki. It was truly the best dish after Khubani Ka Meetha. Crispy from the outside, inevitably delicious from the inside, this dish topped all other dishes. If you are planning to visit Nawabi Food Festivel, then this dish is highly recommended by me. God I feel hungry again!



Nwabi Thandai and Paan Gul are my two favorite drinks from the night. I was head over heels! Both are available in the moctails menu, and trust me I tried all of them but no other drink was as delicious as they were.


My fabulous hosts for the night Miss Sonal Mahendru and Mr. Sachin Sahni, I can't thank them any enough for Runwayonmyplate a part of this grand night.


Cheers to both of you!

Comments